WORKING WITH ALIMA MEANS
- Sharing ideas in order to improve and transform humanitarian medicine.
- Participating in the development of a partnership and strengthening its impact in the field.
- Contributing to the growth of a young and dynamic humanitarian organization.
- Becoming part of team that has humanitarian care at its core.
- Benefiting from an individualized career path that offers a variety of positions and missions in the countries where we work (such as hospital programs, emergency response, primary health, research projects, etc.).
ALIMA regularly recruits medical and paramedical personnel, researchers, coordinators, administrators, logisticians etc., to staff its different programs.
When we receive your application we will thoroughly review it to make sure that it meets our criteria, before registering your details in our human resources database. As soon as a position becomes available that suits your profile, we will get in touch to invite you for an interview, which may be by Skype or in person, depending on where you are based.